Starting tomorrow night, Friday, November 14th Banditos Tacos and Tequila will open their walk up taco window for late night munchies. The South Charles Street bar and restaurant will open the taco window at 11 p.m. and keep it open to 2:30 a.m. for the late night bar crowd who want to put something good in their tummies before they call it a night. For now, the Banditos Taco window will be open Friday and Saturday evenings with a rotating menu of two tacos each evening posted on their chalk board.
There are tacos and then there are tacos. With the ever so talented Cyrus Keefer as executive chef one can enjoy a more taste tantalizing array of tacos from Banditos rotating taco window menu:
· Street Steak with ranchero, tobacco onion, and cactus salsa
· Meatball with chipotle romesco, smoked cashew salsa
· Kunp Pao Mushroom with pickled peppers, grilled scallion and peanuts
· Scramble Egg with chorizo sausage, salsa verde and questo fresco
· Fish with apple jicama salsa, chili mayo and Thai basil
· Chicken Tinga with salsa verde, lime crema and queso mixto
· P.L.T. with pork belly, pico de gallo, lettuce, black garlic ranch
· Korean BBQ Brisket with pickled cucumber, miso-mayo, and sesame
· Angry Shrimp with smoked tomato relish, chorizo aioli, cilantro
This new selection of tacos are regularly available on their restaurant menu.
Also new at Banditos is brunch on the weekends from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. If you don’t make the taco window late at night on the weekends then come in for Chef Keefer’s take on brunch with the likes of Chorizo Quesadilla, Mexi Waffle, Tortilla French Toast, Breakfast Nachos, Scramble Egg Taco, Poached Egg Tostada, Skirt Steak and Eggs or High-Noon Burrito with $4 optional sides like bacon, chorizo hash, pork belly and Spanish rice.
Stay up to date on bar and food specials via social media through Facebook: www.facebook.com/banditostnt Twitter & Instagram @BanditosTNT
Banditos – 1118 S. Charles Street – Baltimore, MD (443) 835-1517 www.banditostnt.com