Want to hone your BBQ skills? Looking for that very special gift for Father’s Day? Want to become a NCBS Certified BBQ judge? The North Carolina Barbecue Society can answer all these questions with their BBQ boot camps.
Recognized by CNNGO.com, they named the NCBS BBQ Boot Camps one of ten Great International Cooking Classes (the only one in the USA).Each year, over the period of late spring and early fall, the North Carolina Barbecue Society runs three intensive BBQ boot camps which includes:
- Instruction from North Carolina's Premiere Pit Masters & Chefs
- Whole hog, shoulders, chicken, ribs, brisket, tenderloin, prime rib, beef steak, fish & Brunswick stew
- BBQ dips & rubs, various side dishes and desserts
- Jim Early's award-winning Pimento Cheese & other dishes
- Quality of Life Seminar-14 Steps to Balance
- NCBS Cooking School Diploma & NCBS Certified BBQ Judge Certificate