Baltimore County Tourism and participating restaurants get together for a media launch on their Summer and Winter Restaurant Weeks. With microphone and recorder in hand I set out to interview a number of the participating restaurants, some of your favorites for Baltimore Internet Radio. Baltimore County Restaurant Week started yesterday, Friday, January 9th and goes all the way through to Saturday, January 24th encompassing three weekends.
Listen to Show 4: Dining Dish chats up Baltimore county restaurants participating in the Winter Baltimore County Restaurant Week kicking off Friday, January 9th (21:15)
- The 2014 Mobbies “Best Food Blog” winner Taylor Seidel of Good Eats discusses good bars for the under 25 set
- Chef Brian Boston of the Milton Inn and Highland Inn and why I was eating dessert first
- Dave Seel with Bagby Restaurants – Cunninghams talk about snow storm promotions
- Justin Windle of Pappas Restaurant in Cranbrook Shopping Center talks about some old time favorites
- Ryleigh’s Oyster Bar Hunt Valley updates on their new location in Baltimore City
- Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz informs about the restaurant industry's economic impact
- Marjorie Hampson, Director- Baltimore County Office of Tourism and Promotion offers the official welcome to Baltimore County Restaurant Week
- Dining Dish probes as to new and old trends on the dining plate. Can you say “kale?”
Be sure to check out Dining Dish's previous podcasts . Stay tuned for interviews with Chef Bryan Voltaggio and his partner Hilda Staples, next up on the Dining Dish podcasts.
We are seeking sponsors for the Dining Dish podcasts - Reach out to Dave Custy @ BaltimoreInternetRadio.com